We are happy to announce that Boise Projectors is officially going online! We hope to serve the Boise and surrounding areas with the best local projector and other audio visual equipment rentals.
How it Works
- You need a projector, screen, speakers, microphone, or something else? Give us a call at 208-629-3688 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We ask you a few questions to determine what would be the best fit for your event and make sure you have the right equipment.
- You tell us a date and time you’d like to pick up the equipment. We take a credit card number over the phone to reserve your rental. A $250 security deposit is placed on your card until the equipment is returned in good condition.
- You show up at 3597 E Monarch Sky Ln F-240, Meridian, ID 83646 on the date and time you specified and pick up your rental equipment. We answer any questions you may have and send you on your way.
- You use the equipment and are blown away at the quality of the equipment for such an affordable price. Whether it’s our 1080p LCD projectors, our huge projector screens that look very smart, or the clear sound that comes from our portable PA speaker system, we know you’ll be happy with your rental.
- When you’re done with your rental, simply bring it back to us. We will look over the equipment, make sure there are no problems, and then charge the rental fee out of the security deposit. The rest of the security deposit is returned back to you.
- Hopefully, you’ve had such a great experience that you tell your friends all about us, like us on Facebook, and then rent from us again!
Our Equipment Rentals
- Projector – Full 1080p (high definition) Epson LCD video projector that comes with both a VGA and an HDMI cable to be able to connect to your laptop or DVD player
- 120-Inch Screen – 120-Inch projector screen that is super easy to setup and take down. This screen is on a rigid frame, so it looks great! The screen is nice and tight and the screen surface is highly reflective so your presentation will pop with color and brightness.
- 80-Inch Screen – This screen is best for smaller audiences of less than 20 to 30 people. It is the easiest screen to set up and take down, and looks very professional.
- PA Speaker System – Portable PA speaker system that comes with a microphone and everything else you might need to connect the speakers to your phone or laptop computer.
What Can You Use Our Equipment For?
Boise Projectors can help you with whatever event you’re planning. Here are a few ideas:
Outdoor backyard movie night
Professional Powerpoint presentation
Video game nights on a big screen
Any kind of party, really
Backyard Movie Night
We make it easy for to have a fun movie night!
Boise Projectors Contact Information
3597 E Monarch Sky Ln F-240
Meridian, ID 83646
Phone Number: 208-629-3688
Boise, Idaho 83713
Boise, Idaho 83709
Meridian, Idaho 83642
Meridian, Idaho 83646
Eagle, Idaho 83616
Boise, Idaho 83714
Garden City, Idaho 83714
Boise, Idaho 83704
Kuna, Idaho 83634
Boise, Idaho 83706